- For longevity of your Jewellery -Avoid lotions and perfumes on and around your piece
- Tarnishing and or discolouration is rare, but due to chemical contact, perfumes, bleaching, heat exposure and general wear and tear is common and NOT a fault.
- Silver WILL tarnish , please ensure you are cleaning and polishing your piece regularly to avoid this happening.
- CHILDRENS jewellery IS STRICT NO REFUND NO EXCHANGE POLICY (no alterations or replacements will be offered if children break their pieces , it is our customers responsibility to ensure proper care of any of our pieces including Children’s )
- NO REFUNDS
- NO EXCHANGE
House of ML will not be held responsible for any damages caused by the customer
- ANY BACK ORDERS TAKE 4-6 WEEK ARRIVAL TIME
- Please note any orders that include any personalised or back ordered pieces will be shipped out together, if you would like your instock items sooner then please place two separate orders.
- All orders are shipped every TUESDAY & THURSDAY via your method of shipping
Azabache Cuban Link – ADULTS
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £2.16 with what's this?
The beauty about beliefs, is that we all have our own …
- 24K GOLD PLATED
- Please remove before showering , avoid water, avoid excessive sweating whilst wearing piece, avoid lotions and perfumes
What is azabache used for?
In Latin America, Azabaches are worn to protect against the Mal de Ojo, or evil eye. The evil eye is believed to result of excessive admiration or envious looks by others. Having newborn babies wear an azabache (a gold bracelet or gold pin with a black or red coral charm), is believed to protect them from the evil eye
Available on backorder